"A father of the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in His holy habitation. God sets the solitary in families..."Psalm 68:5-6a

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

meet Simon...

Simon is the reason I've started this blog. 
Read a little about him here.


I am his Angel Tree Warrior. I'm excited to share him with the world, & to raise funds by any means I can...bake sales, craft fairs, auctions, Etsy, etc.

My goals for Simon:
*To raise awareness for Simon, & for other children like him around the world.
*To raise funds for Simon's grant, so that his family will not be hindered by a lack of money from adopting their boy. His adoption grant is at $3521.50, & I hope to raise at least $1000 by December 31st to add to that total!
*To raise support through prayer for Simon, & other orphans around the world.

I am not an adoptive parent, but I am a mother of 6 children. My family cannot adopt at this time, but we can speak for those who cannot speak for themselves...


No comments:

Post a Comment